Saturday, July 3, 2010

Review - Mr Clean Magic Eraser

***  I want to make it clear that I was not provided with a sample, or compensated in any way for this review ***    



I just bought a few of these today, and I thought my opinion was worth sharing. 

When my kids were really little, we moved into a bi-level.  We put a fresh coat of paint on every wall, and had the kitchen redone. We picked an "Eggshell" finish so it would be easier to clean.    A few years later, I remember scrubbing those "Eggshell" walls, and there was no way they were coming clean.  We really thought we would need to repaint.

A new product was being advertised - the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser!  I thought it was worth a try. 

Holy Moly!!  I worked like a dream!  With really no effort at all, the smudges and crayon marks came off.  We had walls that looked like they were freshly painted.

We have since moved, and the kitchen in this house is not what I would have picked.  The counter top is a white speckled laminate - that I really don't like.  If you set something down, you can expect it to leave a mark.  Some things wipe up with a sponge, other times you need a spray cleaner, but most times it is there to stay until I pull out the Magic Eraser! 

It's just an incredible thing.  If you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment