Sunday, January 29, 2012

Another Useful Firefox Addon - Lazarus: Form Recovery

Download it here ==> Lazarus: Form Recovery

How many times has this happened to you?  You just answered the question on a contest entry with a heartfelt response.  You couldn't possibly duplicate it.  You hit submit -  --  wait,  where did it go??   

I learned my lesson, and have gotten into the habit of saving any out of the ordinary response in Roboform before submitting just in case I encounter an error. 

There is an easier option.  I installed this Addon a while ago, today is the first time I've had to use it.

When you hit submit and your response disappears into a black hole, just hit the back button.  Right click - and Lazarus: Form Recovery has magically saved your text.  You simply click on it and it repopulates the text fields you just poured your heart and soul into.  It saved a lot of time for me today, though unfortunately I felt the need to blog about it, and I spent another 20 minutes on this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment