I've found that I use this program at work now, and lots of other applications that have nothing to do with Sweepstaking. It is a very useful tool.
It may take some setting up, but you'll be glad you took the time. There are many ways to set it up, but here's what I found easiest.
- Download the program from www.shortkeys.com
- Run the setup
- It will guide you through the initial setup. Choose to Use Prefix Keys - You can use any prefix you want - I use the letters "df", an unusual combination.
Whenever you type your prefix followed by a specific letter, the program will replace that text with your chosen text.
example -- When I type "dfe" The program will replace "dfe" with my email address. When I type "dfn" it replaces "dfn" with my phone number. "dfa" is my address, "dfc" is my city. and so on and so on.
When you have completed Setup, it's time to add your own Shortkeys:
- Right Click on the Shortkeys Icon in your System Tray,or press the Start Button and look for Shortkeys in your programs list. -this opens the Shortkeys Editor and you will now see your stored Shortkeys. The free version gives you 15 keys. If you upgrade - you get unlimited Shortkeys.
- Click on the Add Shortkeys button. Another dialog box opens allowing you to Modify Shortkeys.
- Type in a single letter in the Original Shortkey box. This is the letter you will type after the prefix you have chosen.
- Type in the Replacement Text
- Click on Save and repeat the process to add more Shortkeys, or Save and Close when you are done.
Once you memorize your Shortkeys and get used to using the program, you will be flying through those Flash Forms!